Friday, December 4, 2009

Time Management

You would think that by now I could manage to organize myself a little bit better, but it seems I never learn.  Tomorrow I have to work half of the day and then go to class for four hours in the evening.  That, in itself, is no big deal.  But the following morning I leave for vacation and here I sit.

I could be packing my suitcase or even organizing things - but my clothes are in the washer and the last thing I really feel like doing is straightening the house.  It's the story of my life.

I have all these plans to get things done on time and I start out fine - but somewhere along the way it goes haywire.  I've raised three daughters (with my husband, of course) and have managed to get a bachelor's degree along the way.  I'm even in a master's program - but I still have not managed to get my life organized to the way I want it to be.  Or maybe I have.  Maybe I really like it this way.  Maybe I'm just fine with my life.

So, drop by and sweep the clean laundry aside on the couch.  I'll make you a latte and we'll sit and chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment